Thursday, December 16, 2010

Problems



       People can’t fix problems with another problem. This story happened to me last year.

       I went to Abu Dhabi Mall with my wife to buy things for our home needs. We went at night which was the day before my son’s birthday. It was crowded with people from all nationalities. Suddenly I saw police officer catching two men that looked like they had a fight. I asked one of the people there about what happened. He told me that one of the men was harassing the daughter of the other man. Then he rad to the man and slapped him and they fought until the police came to the location and stop the fight. After a while they fought again in the parking yard. Then, the police rushed to them and took them to jail because of the problems they made. People were shocked and surprised of what had happened in there. At the end no one found anything good with what happened except problems.

   If you face any problem like these don’t panic and don’t go to the conclusions immediately. Report to police and control the situation. In case the other person wanted to fight you, don’t try to be polite, you’ll be beaten down. Hold him or fight back until the police come to the location

218 words

1 comment: